Dominic Crane has been strumming and singing his heart out to audiences of all ages since he was 13; putting his own rapturous spin on popular favourites around the pubs and clubs of Britain.
Whether he’s crooning the tear jerking pathos of ‘Fields Of Athenry’ or belting out ‘Delilah’ with all the camp abandon of a 1930’s Berlin Cabaret act, Dominic totally relishes the responsibility of connecting with and entertaining his audience, be it 20 regulars down the local or 20,000 New Year's Eve revellers in Centenary Square, Birmingham.
Dominic’s repertoire includes many popular Irish favourites which never fail to work perfectly with pub and club audiences for their memorable and infectious sing-a-long choruses. Always looking to add new suitable songs to his repertoire, Dominic is happy to learn one of your favourite songs if requested with your booking.
“It’s more than a job”, insists Dominic “It’s a privilege and an honour to be able to perform and hopefully touch the lives of people who are looking to have a bit of fun and a break from the routine of work and commitment”.
Wow, what great songs! I was playing along at the side of the stage. It's a real treat to have Dominic opening for me. The audience really loved it too. SHARON CORR, The Corrs.
Dominic is also an original artist; recording and releasing his own material particularly throughout the 80s and 90s, with singles and albums released through Warners, Virgin and Island with his bands Rumblefish, The Boatyman and Low Art Thrill.
Over the last few years Dominic has opened for many acts including George Ezra, J.P. Cooper, Mike and The Mechanics, Nick Heyward, Sharon Corr, Boo Hewerdine, Ian McNabb, Pete Wylie and Roachford.
Glorious… Magnificent! JANICE LONG, BBC DJ.
'American Tan' – Wow! Such a beautiful song. It would be lovely to have more people hear his fantastic songs. Always room for good music in the world. NELL BRYDEN (Recording Artist & Broadcaster)
- Whiskey In The Jar - Trad / Thin Lizzy
- Meet Me On The Corner - Lindisfarne
- Dirty Old Town - The Pogues
- Fisherman's Blues - The Waterboys
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Wild Rover - Trad
- Medley - Proud Mary/Spirit In The Sky/Alright Now/Get Back
- Galway Girl - Steve Earle
- Whistle For The Choir - The Fratelli's
- Waggon Wheel - Nathan Carter or Darius Rucker (Hootie And The Blowfish
- Dance The Night Away - The Mavericks
- They Don't Know - Kirsty McColl
- Country Roads - John Denver
- Day Dream Believer - The Monkees
- Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
- Fields Of Athenry - Trad
- Streams Of Whiskey - The Pogues
- I Useta Love Her - Saw Doctors
- Hills Of Donegal - Goats Don't Shave
- Joyce Country Ceilidh Band - Saw Doctors
- Black Velvet Band - Trad
- Delilah - Tom Jones
- Wonderwall - Oasis
- Molly Malone/Liverpool Lou - Trad
- Shotgun – George Ezra.
- 7 Drunken Nights – The Dubliners
- That’s Life – Frank Sinatra.
- That’s Entertainment – The Jam
- Can’t Buy Me Love / Please, Please Me – The Beatles.
- Sweet Home Alabama – Lynyrd Skynyrd.
- Don’t Look Back In Anger – Oasis.
- Lazing On A Sunny Afternoon – The Kinks.
- Medley – I knew The Bride / There’s A Guy Works Down The Chipshop / Walk Of Life.